1. What is the shelf life of fish?A: Best to use in same growing season as purchased
2. What is the shelf life of kelp?A: 2-3 years
3. What is the odor of fish fertilizer?A: Mild fish fragrance
4. What is the odor of kelp auxiliary?A: Ranges from almost no odor to slightly sulfurous.
5. What is the primary function of fish as a fertilizer?A: In addition to adding an array of macro and micro nutrients plus an abundance of minerals to the soil, it acts as a food base for microbial action in the soil, thereby greatly adding to the fertility of the soil.
6. What is the primary function of kelp as an auxiliary?A: Kelp is mostly used as a foliar and is a beautiful bio-stimulant, increasing the biological activity on the plant leaves.
Eco-Nutrients, Inc. | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 707-465-4038|
Content © 2010 by Eco-Nutrients, Inc. Website Design © 2010 by Swarm Intelligence. All rights reserved.
Organic Certifications: CDFA 2013 Eco-Nereo Kelp 2-4-0.2 Eco-Hydro Fish Washington State | MSDS: Eco-Nereo Kelp 2-4-0.2 Eco-Hydro Fish
Product Labels Fish Label | Kelp Label